This package is for those 0-3 years work experience and provides a CV and cover letter.
After selecting and paying for this service online, you will be prompted to either fill out a brief online form where a few personal details and aspects of your work history can be noted down, or upload your current CV if you have one. Once this step has been completed, one of our writers will contact you to arrange a Skype or phone interview that lasts between 20 and 45 minutes depending on your career stage.
Once the interview is complete, your writer will prepare draft versions of your CV, covering letter and LinkedIn profile for your approval with final versions being sent only when you are happy. In most cases, the complete process outlined above takes only 5 working days.
Entry Level / Graduate CV + Covering Letter | from £90
The Junior CV Writing Service is recommended for those who have less than 3 years experience in the work force across all industries. It is also suitable for those who are looking to change their focus to get into something they are more interested in.
The key to a junior CV is to present to the employer the skills and knowledge you have that relates to their role, even if you haven’t done it before or have limited experience.
- Targets specific job/ jobs or industry
- Highlights key skills and competencies gained from previous experience, including those gained from previous roles that are transferable to the roles now applying for
- Highlights study including skills and knowledge gained through study
- Explains to the employer your unique offering
- ATS optimisation
Each CV Writing Service offered by Samuel Ross Group includes.
- Telephone or Skype consultation with one of our professional CV Writers
- Draft CV in electronic format to review
- Revision(s) to your draft CV
- Final version of your new CV in Microsoft Word and PDF format
- ATS optimisation and scan results